do you like the new signatures?
I've created one for every member. I've done it for you in your last post; you can copy the code from it.
What you have to do is:
- login to blogger and go in the dashboard;
- select "modify post": you can modify only the posts you've created;
- go to your last post, where I put your signature for you and press "modify";
- go to the "HTML modify" label, at the left of the "Write" label;
- go to the end of the post and copy the code (it starts with a < and continue with div style="text-align ...)
- copy it in a doc file, to conserve it for the future.
When you'll write your new post, go to the HTML modify label and paste the code you've saved; you'll have your signature at the end of your new post!
Write me if you have some difficulties.
Members who haven't still published a post can copy it when I'll put the signature for them.
Labels: Quaker stash