Wednesday 6 June 2007,18:51
Quaker Samplings I & an Intro
Hello everyone!

Veronica invited me to join you some weeks ago, and here I am finally managing to get around to my first post. :-)

I've really enjoyed reading through all the posts. Everyone's projects are just beautiful!

This is my first WIP photo of Quaker Samplings I. I'm stitching mine with the recommended thread (CC Milady's Teal - I love stitching with Crescent Colours!) on Lakeside Linen Maple Sugar.

And as that photo isn't very exciting ;-) I thought I'd also share a few other Quakers that I've done too...

Quaker Meetinghouse


My recently framed Quaker Garden



I'm planning to do one of the larger Quakers later this year. I'm still undecided as to WHICH, though. Those I'm considering are LD Moulin Rouge; Hannah Beeby; SL Sarah Tatum; SL Ann Grimshaw and probably a few others. Grimshaw is favourite at this moment! So many choices out there now for beautiful Quakers...

Concetta (a.k.a. Tina, the Italian Scot!)


Labels: , , , , , , ,

 
posted by quakered Concetta | quaker link |


2 Comments: