Monday 17 December 2007,22:22
Greetings from SoCal
Greetings fellow Quaker enthusiasts! I'm new to the group. My name is Melissa and I live in southern California in the United States. I love stitching Quaker samplers and smalls. I have a couple of different samplers as WIPs right now (Quaker Row, The Token, and Quaker a 6 Mains). I'm hoping becoming a part of this group will help inspire me to take them from WIPs to finishes.

My most recent sampler finish was Quaker Samplings I from With My Needle. I stitched it on 32-count Cameo Lugana from Silkweaver using 1 strand of Tennessee Red Clay floss from Crescent Colors. Here's a picture of it:



I have a blog and online photo album. Here are the links for those:

Melissa's Ramblings
Melissa's Photo Gallery
Quaker Album - this is a link directory to my Quaker album in my photo gallery

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you better, although I see several familiar names in the member list. I can't wait to see all of your beautiful Quakers, too.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by quakered Melissa | quaker link |


8 Comments: