Sunday 9 March 2008,18:00
Sally's Introduction
Many thanks for the invitation Veronica! My name is Sally, I live on the east coast of England, and I discovered Quaker designs not that long ago. I don't have many at the moment but I intend on building my stash up! The first one I stitched was Papillon Creations Simple Little Quaker and straight away I was hooked. I love the simplicity of the designs and they are so easy to stitch.

I am currenly stitching Blackbird Designs Loose Feathers no.29, Where My Heart Blooms, and am also kitting up Bygone Stitches A Quaker Christmas to start as soon as I have everything together. I am very much looking forward to stitching this one and have chosen Carrie's Creations for it. I am also taking part in an RR of With My Needle Ackworth Friendship Book which is great fun to stitch.

I have a blog at http://stitchingplace.blogspot.com which is mainly about my stitching:)

Looking forward to being a part of this blog:)

Labels: ,

 
posted by quakered Sally | quaker link |


1 Comments: