Tuesday, 15 April 2008,16:08
Quaker WB animals exchange closed
This is not the sending list! I'll make the matches and mail you the address.
- Theme is the only rule to respect: the exchange is about Workbasket quaker animals.
- The exchange involves only the finished piece, not the pattern: what you will have to send is only your stitched and finished piece, and you will receive only a stitched and finished piece.
- You can finish your piece in whatever way.
- You will know who to send but not from who.
- Mail me when you're ready to send your finished piece (a photo will be welcome) in order to tracks the exchanges.
- The deadline is June, 30th.
- Have fun!
Labels: Quaker exchange
posted by quakered Dolci Fusa
| quaker link
Woohoo! I can't wait to get my partners info. Have a great day!
Now which animal shall I stitch?? And how shall I finish it?? Decisions, decisions.
Can't wait to see who I get to stitch for!