Monday 12 January 2009,02:50
Christmas Quaker Page 2 and others
I had a marathon Quaker weekend and made good progress on my two projects.


The Wiehenburg Christmas Quaker is looking really good but doing one over one is taxing on the patience and the eyes. There are two white snow flakes to go in and I am thinking of using the new sparkly DMC. What do you think?


Milady's Quaker Pocket is gorgeous. I am loving this one and it's no chore to stitch for ages on this.

 
posted by quakered Margaret | quaker link |


2 Comments:


  • At 12 January 2009 at 06:05, Blogger Kathy

    Looking good. Great progress. I think a little sparkley would look fine. Love all the Quaker designs.

     
  • At 12 February 2009 at 08:17, Blogger Brenda

    I love the Wiehenburg Christmas quaker but can't seem to find it online anywhere. Can you please tell me where I can buy this pattern. Thank you.