Friday 13 March 2009,17:33
Quaker Schoolgirl Needle Necessities
This is a project that I finished the last year, in October, and forgot to share with you. Worked as a SAL leaded for me from my blog MagicXstitch.
I made some changes to the original finishing design to match my taste. I also created a scissor's fob to complement the set and used silver bottoms to close the pieces.


Design: Quaker Schoolgirl Needle Necessities
Designer: With My Needle
Fabric & floss: Belfast Linen (32ct) Raw, Silk thread Soie Cristale Caron Collection #7071 Williamsburg Blue and DMC Perle #822.
For the lining: Moda Fabric, Madeira Collection for Blackbird Designs
Stitched by: Mayté
For: MagicXstitch QSNN SAL- 2008

Labels: , ,

 
posted by quakered Mayté Bermúdez-García | quaker link |


2 Comments:


  • At 18 March 2009 at 14:08, Blogger Unknown

    I love this... I have it stitched but not finished... you are inspiring me to finish mine! You did a beautiful job... just lovely!

     
  • At 5 April 2009 at 09:26, Blogger Claire

    Fantastic job there! The pieces look wonderful - and Im not envious at all! LOL

    Hugs
    Claire