Hello Quaker stitchers,
I've been away from this blog for a long while,
but I've seen all your beautiful finishes: Congratulations to all the stitchers.
I'm going to open a new Quaker SAL: the theme will be "A quaker project from a Blackbird book".
You can choose a quaker pattern from one of the Blackbird Designs' booklet.
It means you can choose between:
- from ""Peppermint and Holly": House on Holly Hill, Holly Manor;
- from "With Needle & Thread": My Quaker House (if you haven't stitched during the first SAL), Tulip and Star pinkeep, My Pink house;
- from "Thank You, Sarah Tobias": Flowers for Sarah needlecase (the Birds part);
- from "My Heart is True": A Flock of Birds, Friends with You (written part), Small Tokens;
- from "Tis Halloween": Spooktacular Pumpkin, Witch Hazel;
- from "Joyeux Noel": Tis the Season, Souvenir of Paris:
- from "Honeysuckle Manor": A-Tisket A-Tasket, A Stitcher's Companion, Honeysuckle pin box, Vintage pin ball, Summer House pincushion, pin and Needle cupcakes.
The first booklets, "A Fine Collection", "Tokens of Friendship" and "Souvenirs of Summer", are not included, as they don't contains quaker patterns.
As you see, the patterns have different sizes, anyone is free to choose the one preferred into the list, according to own spare time.
The start day will be Sunday 28th March.
Let a comment to this post for joining in.
Labels: Quaker Blackbird's book SAL, Quaker SAL