Saturday 17 December 2011,19:30
It has Been a Long Month.............
Hello everyone; November was a long month for me; and December is flying by so fast.  I have been busy with my groups and I also accepted a temporary job assignment at my former job; the one I retired from four years ago.  While the income is wonderful, I miss my time and home and my stitching and crafting.

Hopefully, later this weekend I will post a photo of the ornaments I made for one of my groups.  They are a bit different; some stitching involved, but not a lot.

I will also post some of the photos of many gifts I have received from lots of my stitching friends.  All of them are just gorgeous.  I am planning my stitching goals for the upcoming year and have lots on my plate once again.  I have a Lizzie Kate SAL I will be finishing (yes, Meari!!); I am going to do another SAL with Angie called Lavender Blue; it is just beautiful!  In between my SALs I will be doing my Prairie Schoolers, Lizzie Kates and many other charts which I have just fallen in love with over the last year.

I hope that all my stitching friends are staying well; there is a lot of illness going around her in VA; lots of pneumonia and different strains of flu.  I sure do hope I can avoid them; I did get the flu shot and the pneumonia shot, because of my history of asthma and bronchitis.

I do want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy, Healthy and Safe New Year!  If you do not celebrate Christmas, you enjoy whatever holiday it is that you observe!!!

BIG HUGS,
Sue
 
posted by quakered Sue | quaker link |


5 Comments: