Saturday 28 April 2007,11:18
Hello everyone!
Veronica invited me to join you and as I've come to love Quakers I'm very happy to be here!

I'm stitching Carriage House Sampling's Quaker Stocking at the moment and I want to start Beatrix Potter's Quaker Sampler before too long. I'm also in a Quaker RR with some lovely ladies :)

Anyway, I thought you might like to see my main Quaker finishes...

First was Blackbird Design's Quaker Garden, stitched on the recommended R&R fabric with WDW and DMC. I loved doing this one and I love seeing it hanging on the wall too!


Then was the Quaker a 6 Mains freebie, stitched on 40ct Lakeside Linen Pearled Barley with Dinky Dyes Midnight and Silk n Colors Wintered Grass. This took ages to do as I got distracted in the middle!


And last is Long Dog Samplers The Token, which I stitched one over one on 32ct lugana using Gloriana Cranberry. I need to scan it in to get a better picture, so I'll share that with you when I can.


I love all the SAL pictures. They look great!


Labels: , , , , , , ,

 
posted by quakered Nicki | quaker link |


2 Comments: