Monday 21 May 2007,12:07
Newcomer
Hello everybody,
I am new here. My name is Rita, I live in Hungary, have been cross-stitching for 3 years, and have fallen for quaker samplers just recently. The only quaker I stitched so far were three little motifs from Bois le Duc, see:28 count ecru Linda, DMC 121
28 count ecru Linda, DMC 99 28 count ecru Linda, Madeira 2406

I am very excited about the Beatrix Potter SAL. I have some really old linen (from the great-grandma of a Hungarian stitching friend), and I will stitch this one on that. I have not decided on the thread colours yet, still thinking. Most probably I will choose DMC.


Labels: , ,

 
posted by quakered Rita | quaker link |


2 Comments:


  • At 21 May 2007 at 13:44, Anonymous Anonymous

    They're all very pretty! I love the colours you chose, particularly the one at the bottom.

     
  • At 21 May 2007 at 19:22, Blogger Ruth

    Rita, Welcome! Those motifs are BEAUTIFUL. The colors are so pretty. What threads did you use?

    I can't wait to see your Beatrix Potter on your antique linen. :)