Friday 4 May 2007,23:34
Newbie in the house......
Hi everyone,
I am completely new to this board and to blogging!! So if I make mistakes please forgive this newbie. I have lurked about through many bloggs but have never attempted to post nor join. I also am quite enthusiastic about Quaker inspired needle work. I also enjoy the many samplers that are out there to stitch. After getting back into x-stitching last October, after being away from it for a few years, I have completed a few projects. I am very excited about the upcoming SAL. Right now I am working on "Serenity " from Examplers form the Heart using the suggested Crescent Colours over dyed floss on a 28 count toasted almond coloured piece of linen. That's about it for now. If I can get a good photo with my new digital camera I will try and upload some pics. My old camera, how can I put this "broke"so I needed to acquire another one and I am still fiddling with the different buttons and settings.

Take care....


Labels: ,

 
posted by quakered Edgar | quaker link |


2 Comments:


  • At 5 May 2007 at 10:25, Blogger Dolci Fusa

    Welcome here!
    I've created and added you personal signature; you can find how to add it in the post "signatures" (look at "posts to remember")
    Veronica

     
  • At 8 May 2007 at 02:12, Blogger Ruth

    Welcome! You'll have fun here. It's a peaceful, friendly spot :)

    Can't wait to see your pictures!