Monday 2 July 2007,07:49
introduction
Hi my name is Marjo and I live in Alaska. I love stitching samplers especially Quakers. I am stitching Beatrix Potter currently. I worked on it today while watching the movie Miss Potter. Seemed right somehow.
I am excited to be part of this SAL. I so far have the first medallion and half of the second one done. I am doing this sampler on Lakeside Linens Light Vintage Exemplar and am using Threadgather's silk Nan's mulberry.


Labels: ,

 
posted by quakered Marjo | quaker link |


2 Comments:


  • At 2 July 2007 at 14:17, Blogger Nicki

    Hello Marjo! Welcome. I hope to start the Beatrix Potter sampler soon too :) Looking forward to seeing pictures of your WIP - the colours sound lovely!

     
  • At 2 July 2007 at 16:21, Blogger Marianne

    Marjo what a great piece to be stitching on! Can't wait to see your progress on it!

    Marianne