Tuesday 12 June 2007,23:36
Introduction
Quaker Exchange projectHello Ladies!! I'm part of this blog about some weeks ago, but did not have time to post yet, but I have it marked and read every post when they are published. Congratulations to all for the great projects you have finished or have in progress, they are very inspiring :)

I have done few Quaker projects, and have many in my TO-DO list. Right know i have Quaker accesories in progress just need to stitch the pincushion to finish the set, but for now I do not have time for it. I just finished a Quaker Needle Roll for a Quaker exchange,no pictures yet.
You can see pic of my Quaker project finished and in progress in my blog:
Quaker a 6 mains
Mystery Quaker Sampler from Martina Dey
Accessoires Quaker from AMAP

I will love to participate in a future SAL, but right now I will busy modelstitching some new designs, but I will enjoy following all your post and progresses.

Happy Stitching day!!



MagicXstitch

Labels: , , , , ,

 
posted by quakered Mayté Bermúdez-García | quaker link |


3 Comments: