Thursday 3 July 2008,05:52
Quaker Cat Has Arrived!
I came home today to find a huge box in my apartment! I was a little surprised as the box was huge and I was expecting a stitchy order in the mail but nowhere near enough to fill up such a big box. But then my poor ailed eyes saw that it said Quaker Exchange on the box! I received my exchange from Margie. Oh my! She spoiled me. She stitched me up Quaker Cat on a very pale green linen and finished it up in a lovely green box. It is lovely. This is the first box I've ever received so I will be sure to study it. She did such a great job and the green cording and tassel are perfect!Plus she filled the box with goodies. She sent me a couple of pieces of backing fabric, charms, 2 skeins of Vikki Clayton silk that I've been curious about, M Designs Rose Mosaic Needle Roll chart, a box set of a tape measure, pin cushion/threader and needlecase that looks very interesting and Altoids. I feel very spoiled. Wow...what a wonderful day to end a long day filled with work, an exercise class and a climb up 50 stairs! Thank you so much Margie!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by quakered valerie | quaker link |


0 Comments: