Thursday 16 October 2008,21:04
Introduction
Hello, everyone. I'm Marian and I live in Louisiana. I've been married to David for 40 years. We have two sons and three grandchildren.

We're both natives of Alabama but have lived here for 34 years. The best food and coffee are Louisiana. That's just a couple of reasons to live here -not for hurricanes, though.

I have no idea how long I've been stitching-forever, I think. I'm especially fond of quaker motifs and have just finished Quaker Christmas by ByGone Stitches. You can see pictures of it on my blog: http://gumboandgrits.blogspot.com/. I like simple, quick projects by usually have one or two on hand that are more complicated.

I'm a church organist, avid reader and love to potter about my house. I love blogging, also, almost as much as watching tv-love that Law And Order! I'm sometimes active in the Republican Party but will vote otherwise if it is a better candidate.

I've also just joined a new SAL-for the Beatrix Potter sampler. I started it a long time ago but never finished it. Maybe this time I will. Looking forward to working with you all.

Labels: ,

 
posted by quakered Marian | quaker link |


0 Comments: