Saturday 16 January 2010,16:46
January 16,2010

Hi everyone!
I just joined this blog. My name is Paula Shelgren and I live in Wichita, Kansas. I love Quaker designs and I am working on Quaker Christmas by ByGone Stitches. I am doing it on 28 ct.Platinum Lugana over 2. I am doing the main motifs in DMC 905, the little motifs around the larger one in Threadworx 10611, the red is 321, have not got to the gold yet so I haven't decided yet.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by quakered wichitastitcher | quaker link |


1 Comments:


  • At 6 March 2010 at 20:12, Anonymous Shawna

    I have so enjoyed looking at all of your Quaker inspired pieces. I was wondering if someone might point me in the right direction for a beginner piece. I have only done a few pieces, but so love this style of work. I am nervous about spacing the grid wrong and ruining my labor of love. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!