Sunday 30 December 2007,19:54
The Workbasket Pillowcase by Tracy
My Piece in Cross Country Stitcher's Open Round Robin finally returned to me a few weeks ago. Go here to see the beginning and here to see one of the pieces I stitched for the other members. Go here to see this fabric on another piece and here to see the companion piece to this Workbasket design. When I opened it, it was like meeting a long lost friend again. I had some finishing touches to add to the stitching and then I had to decide how I wanted to finish it. The design is called God's Critters and is stitched on 14 count fiddler's cloth with dmc variations and some other specialty threads. Here are my results: I decided to make it into this small pillow case. I love the fabric and am pleased with how it turned out.


Visit me Here

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by quakered Anonymous | quaker link |


3 Comments: