Friday 17 October 2008,15:06
I guess it's time to introduce myself...
before I start posting and confuse everyone! My name is Ann, and I am a fan of all things Quaker and Shaker, Mission and Prairie. I want to thank Veronica for sending me the invitation to join this group earlier this month.

My husband and I have been married for almost 4 years, and we've got a collection of cats, but no children. I'm a lobbyist, which gives me plenty of time at home for stitching!

I'm currently stitching Willie's Quaker Square #7 (from The Gift of Stitching magazine) using Vikki Clayton's linen and her silk floss. I'm a member of the Beatrix Potter SAL blog, and I'll be starting it on January 1.

I look forward to seeing everyone's beautiful work!

Labels: ,

 
posted by quakered Ann | quaker link |


2 Comments:


  • At 18 October 2008 at 05:02, Blogger Marian

    Is that you????

    Marian

     
  • At 26 October 2008 at 12:55, Blogger Janine

    Hi Anne, I am not part of the Quaker group. I think I must ask if I can be. I wanted to comment on Willie's Quaker Square in TGOS as I did the model stitching for the picture. It is a lovely little sampler. I am looking forward to seeing your square stitched.